- Assistant to the Mayor and City Administrator
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- Manages the Water Department
The Office of Clerk for the City of Webb City provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Mayor, Council and the City Administrator. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Webb City's Clerk.