The City of Webb City City Administrator is the chief administrator and hired by Mayor and Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Mayor and Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions within the local government & community operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed
- Responding to citizen concerns
The City Administrator also works to develop the annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the Administrator per the request from Mayor or Council.