Pay OnlinePaying on time has never been easier.
The first Webb City Fire volunteer fire department was established in 1889 under the leadership of Fire Chief Henry Wonner. Webb City Fire Department became an all-paid department in 1899. This was also the first year the department received their first hose wagon and horses. In 1910 the citizens of Webb City voted on a bond issue to purchase the first auto fire apparatus and a ladder truck for $10,000.00 Both the auto and the ladder truck were on display at the International Association of Fire Chiefs Convention in Syracuse, New York prior to their delivery in the late summer and early fall of 1910. It was state of the art for it’s time with warning bells, headlights, hose reel and fire-fighting equipment. It came in vermillion red with gold leaf lettering. The Fire Department was housed in various locations until 1975. In 1975 the city purchased land behind the City Hall and built a new Fire Station. The department remained there until 2004 when the old station was replaced by new one at 506 S. Ellis Street. The new station has six drive thru bays and eight individual bedrooms. The station houses the newest Engine a Ferrara Pumper, two Freightliner Engines, one E One ladder Truck, F-350 Brush Truck, Ford F-150 Battalion Chiefs Truck, and the Chief’s vehicle. We also house two ambulances which are staffed by outside personnel. The department has a staff of 19 full-time personnel. The department is led by Fire Chief Andrew Roughton and Battalion Chief’s Jackie Clark, Mark Metsker, and Brett Pinion
Webb City, Missouri