Pay OnlinePaying on time has never been easier.
• Ideally located for those with transportation needs.
• More than 1000 acres of prime commercial real estate, available for development is located along the U.S. 171 and South Madison/Range Line corridors.
• Highway 249 interchange access with East/West highway access by Interstate 44 and Highway 171 giving a Webb City manufacturer/entrepreneur easy transportation
access in all directions.
• Immediately to the west sits the Joplin Airport.
• Webb City boasts a well-trained workforce with a solid work ethic that has been praised by those who have invested in the city.
• Reasonable utility rates are a plus for large and small operations.
• Pro-business city government.
The Chamber and the City’s Economic & Community Development Office work hand in hand to assist business owners and those who wish to establish businesses in Webb City. Whether it is a small venture or large manufacturer the city and chamber are ready to assist.
Joplin Regional Partnership
Webb City is a member of this 7 county partnership that markets the region for the purpose of business attraction. They identify and help companies evaluating locations for relocation or expansion. The JRP provides site selection assistance, tax and business incentive information, connections to important contacts for the region, business data and access to helpful resources for workforce recruitment and training. For more information, www.joplinregionalpartnership.com or 417-624-4150
Carl Francis, City Administrator at 417-673-4651, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Erin Turner, Economic & Community Coordinator at 417-673-1154, email@example.com
Webb City, Missouri